Are you one of the many people who are not sure about the best financial careers in the market? Well, if the answer is yes to that question, then worry no more. After reading this article, you will be able to compare, get information and you will be able to choose the best. It is said money make the world go round, literally, this is true since it is impossible to run a company with no finances. Below are the top 4 most competitive financial careers in the job market.
Financial controller is one of the backbone of an institution. This is because it single handedly runs all the departments of an organization. Some of the tasks that controllers carry out include management and formulation of financial plan. These plans include maintaining GAAP standards, debt control, allocation of funds to various projects and managing the budget among other chores.
- Minimum requirement is a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree, specialization in finance or accounting
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- An experience of 5 to 10 years in senior level management
2.Business valuation analysts:
The job of value analysts is to determine the value of a company or a business. In addition, in case there is sale of the business, they are also used to determine ownership interest. A business faces many complications and therefore a value analyst must possess a vast knowledge in fields such as economics, taxes, finance and accounting to offer positive solutions.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant CPA
- Masters OF Business Administration (MBA) specialized in accounting or finance is an added advantage
- 5 to 7 years of experience in top or middle level management
3.Fund and senior level accountants:
What can a business or an organization do without an accountant? The answer to that question is absolutely nothing. This is so because it is the work of the accountant to determine the financial position of the business or the organization. The work of the accountant ranges from tax evaluation, assessing the liabilities, losses and assets of the business.
- Accounting degrees preferably CPA
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with private firms
It is common knowledge that the law requires all businesses to pay taxes for it is one of the many sources of government revenues. Failure to comply with the laws may result to among many closure of the business; this is why tax managers are core employees of a business. Tax managers ensure that a business complete tax returns and that it adheres to all local, international and federal laws concerning taxation.
- Masters of Business Administration(MBA) specialized in accounting or finance
- Certified Public Accountant CPA
- Minimum of 5 years of experience but 7 years for the senior positions
From the above, you are now familiar with the most competitive financial careers. If you are a student, choose the from the above list. They are marketable and are well paying job careers.